Carl Gould is an authority on business growth who advises organizations to get to the next level. Delivered more than 1000+ Keynote Speeches, Carl’s dynamic and energetic presentation style has made him one of the most sought-after speakers internationally.
He combines practical and impactful content with real-world experience…no theory here! He engages his audiences and keeps them on the edge of their seat. Gould’s content is original, profound, and battle-tested.
(Virtual & On Stage)
Podcast, News & Media Appearances
Your energy was contagious!
I wanted to write and thank you for the dynamic breakout session you provided last week at the BMW Supplier Diversity Event. Your energy was contagious and I really enjoyed the physiology aspect behind your methodology. You were by far the most talented of the bunch who held breakout sessions, heck, I enjoyed your speech more than the keynote speaker.
With Carl you get:
- A worldwide leading authority on business and entrepreneurship who built three multi-million dollar businesses by age 40.
- Award-winning Coach/Mentor Created the farthest-reaching business mentoring organization in the world, and his methodologies are in practice in 35 countries. He has trained, certified, or accredited over 7,000 Business Coaches and Mentors since 2002. Multi-award winner including a Stevie Lifetime Achievement Award
- Chief Growth Advisor at 7 Stage Advisors that has mentored the launch of over five thousand businesses. Some of the companies he’s helped are companies like Allstate, American Idol, USA Olympic Track, IBM, McGraw-Hill, and the US Army
- Author of multiple books on the subject of business strategy, leadership, and sustainable growth. He co-authored Blueprint for Success with Stephen R. Covey and Ken Blanchard; and his best-selling book, The 7 Stages of Small Business Success, lays out the formula for HyperGrowth. In 2016, Biz Dev Done Right became a #1 Best Seller on Amazon
- A business keynote speaker – Delivered more than 1,243+ Keynote Speeches. Carl’s dynamic and energetic presentation style has made him one of the most sought-after speakers internationally. He combines practical and impactful content with real-world experience…no theory here! He engages his audience and keeps them on the edge of their seat. Gould’s content is original, profound, and battle-tested.
- 1000+ News and Media Appearances – News and Media Reel
- 300+ Podcast Guest Appearances
- Lecturer – He’s a visiting lecturer at MIT, Rutgers Business School, and the Wits Business School in Johannesburg
5 Ways to Generate Revenue in Your Business in the Next 90 Days
When it comes to generating revenue, there are myriad long-term strategies for building a more profitable business. Those fundamental building blocks are beneficial for the sustainable health of the business, but what about right now? Typically, when business owners need revenue, they need it right away.
Anatomy of a Comeback
Based on the book of the same name, Carl will walk you through the five steps to turn any adversity into a crowning achievement. It is the most difficult times in our lives that offer us the best opportunity for growth. In this interactive and engaging session, Carl will help you create your comeback story.
Down Market Growth Strategy
Buyer preferences change depending on the direction of the market. We will discuss those buyer preference changes and how best to pivot your approach.
How To Uncover The Hidden Value and Untapped Potential in your Business
Where are your leadership blind spots; and more importantly…where are your company’s blind spots? Understanding where the pockets of potential are in your business, and how to fully exploit them will give you a leg up on your competition.
The 7 Stages of Business Success
In this highly engaging presentation, Carl Gould explains each of the seven stages of the successful development of a business. Utilizing information taken from each member, he will discuss the importance and urgency of understanding your current stage versus your desired stage.
In this highly interactive presentation, Carl Gould explains the Seasons of Business, and how that effects purchasing habits in your customers. He will show you a number of innovative ways to position your company as a market leader, poised for HyperGrowth. In this intimate workshop, Carl will take a deep dive into the key drivers of sustainable growth for your business. This content is exclusive to Gould and is normally reserved for his clients. This material is also featured in Gould’s best-selling book ‘Biz Dev Done Right’.
CARL’S MEDIA APPEARANCES aND MORE…
Carl is a regular guest on podcasts and news shows as well as a Forbes contributor.
Carl has been the recipient of many prestigious awards. Check out Carl’s media appearances below.
- International Stevie IBA Bronze Award Winner Entrepreneur of the Year 2022 – Issued by IBA International Stevie Award
- Golden Bridge Awards Gold Winner Entrepreneur of the Year 2022 – Issued by Globee Awards
- Stevie Gold Award Winner Entrepreneur of the Year 2022 – Issued by Stevie Award
- CEO AwardCEO Award 2021 – Issued by CEO World Awards Golden Globes
- Entrepreneur of the Year 2021 – Issued by Golden Bridge Globee Awards
- Gold Winner 2021 – Lifetime Achievement Award – Issued by American Business Stevie Awards
- Entrepreneur of the Year 2020 Golden Bridge Awards – Issued by SVUS Awards · Oct 2020
- CEO World Awards Gold Winner Entrepreneur of the Year 2020 – Issued by CEO World Awards
- International Stevie IBA Bronze Award Winner Entrepreneur of the Year 2020 – Issued by International Stevie Award
- Stevie Silver Award Winner Entrepreneur of the Year 2020 – Issued by American Stevie Award
- CEO World Awards Gold Winner Entrepreneur of the Year 2019 – Issued by CEO World Awards
Can First Quarter Resolutions Really Make A Difference In Your Business?
The desire to be better in the new year is nothing new. In fact, New Year’s resolutions can be traced back 4,000 years to the ancient Babylonians. Maybe those traditions were a little different than ours (no need for us to crown a new king, for example), but taking time to reflect on the past year and set goals for the year ahead is still a good use of time. Read more…