Ready to HyperGrow your business?
Discuss the challenges and opportunities you’re facing in your business.
We’re the world’s leading business growth experts, we’ve trained 6,000 advisors operating in 35 countries.
We’ve conducted 65,000 consultations with business owners and executives just like you.
We can help you get to the next level.
With Carl you get:
- A worldwide leading authority on business and entrepreneurship who built three multi-million dollar businesses by age 40.
- Award-winning Coach/Mentor Created the farthest-reaching business mentoring organization in the world, and his methodologies are in practice in 35 countries.
- He has trained, certified, or accredited over 7,000 Business Coaches and Mentors since 2002. Multi-award winner including a Stevie Lifetime Achievement Award
- Chief Growth Advisor at 7 Stage Advisors that has mentored the launch of over five thousand businesses. Some of the companies he’s helped are companies like Allstate, American Idol, USA Olympic Track, IBM, McGraw-Hill, and the US Army
- Author of multiple books on the subject of business strategy, leadership, and sustainable growth. He co-authored Blueprint for Success with Stephen R. Covey and Ken Blanchard; and his best-selling book, The 7 Stages of Small Business Success.
- A business keynote speaker – Delivered more than 1,243+ Keynote Speeches. Carl’s dynamic and energetic presentation style has made him one of the most sought-after speakers internationally. He combines practical and impactful content with real-world experience…no theory here! He engages his audiences and keeps them on the edge of their seat. Gould’s content is original, profound, and battle-tested. Speaker Reel
- 100+ News and Media Appearances – News and Media Reel
- 300+ Podcast Guest Appearances
- Lecturer – He’s a visiting lecturer at MIT, Rutgers Business School, and the Wits Business School in Johannesburg
The 7 Stage of Business Success
The Growth Cycle™ is simply a road map that will illustrate where you are right now relative to where you want to be.
- International Stevie IBA Bronze Award Winner Entrepreneur of the Year 2022 – Issued by IBA International Stevie Award
- Golden Bridge Awards Gold Winner Entrepreneur of the Year 2022 – Issued by Globee Awards
- Stevie Gold Award Winner Entrepreneur of the Year 2022 – Issued by Stevie Award
- CEO AwardCEO Award 2021 – Issued by CEO World Awards Golden Globes
- Entrepreneur of the Year 2021 – Issued by Golden Bridge Globee Awards
- Gold Winner 2021 – Lifetime Achievement Award – Issued by American Business Stevie Awards
- Entrepreneur of the Year 2020 Golden Bridge Awards – Issued by SVUS Awards · Oct 2020
- CEO World Awards Gold Winner Entrepreneur of the Year 2020 – Issued by CEO World Awards
- International Stevie IBA Bronze Award Winner Entrepreneur of the Year 2020 – Issued by International Stevie Award
- Stevie Silver Award Winner Entrepreneur of the Year 2020 – Issued by American Stevie Award
- CEO World Awards Gold Winner Entrepreneur of the Year 2019 – Issued by CEO World Awards
Can First Quarter Resolutions Really Make A Difference In Your Business?
The desire to be better in the new year is nothing new. In fact, New Year’s resolutions can be traced back 4,000 years to the ancient Babylonians. Maybe those traditions were a little different than ours (no need for us to crown a new king, for example), but taking time to reflect on the past year and set goals for the year ahead is still a good use of time. Read more…