Carl Gould is an authority on business growth who advises organizations to grow to the next level. He is an entrepreneur who built three multi-million dollar businesses by age 40. His consulting firm, 7 Stage Advisors, has mentored the launch of over five thousand businesses. He has advised over 100 of the Inc. 500/5000 Fastest-Growing Companies, and currently works with the 9th fastest-growing company in NJ.
Carl created the farthest-reaching business mentoring organization in the world, and his methodologies are in practice in 35 countries. He has trained, certified or accredited over 7,000 Business Coaches and Mentors since 2002.
Carl has written multiple books on the subject of business strategy, leadership and sustainable growth. He co-authored “Blueprint for Success” with Stephen R. Covey and Ken Blanchard; and his best-selling book, “The 7 Stage of Small Business Success”, lays out the formula for HyperGrowth. In 2016, Biz Dev Done Right became a #1 Best Seller on Amazon. Each week he co-hosts “Quit and Get Rich” on iHeart® radio; and shares share his insights from working with top companies from around the world.
Carl’s dynamic and energetic presentation style has made him one of the most sought after speakers internationally. He combines practical and impactful content with real-world experience…no theory here! He engages his audiences and keeps them on the edge of their seat. Gould’s content is original, profound and battle-tested…his stuff works!What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Carl’s transition from his construction business to his coaching business
- How to transfer your skills when you want to make a change from one role (or even career) to another
- The lifeline exercise for analyzing when life was good and when it was bad
- Why you find out what you’re made of when you’re faced with tough circumstances
- Why there are no boundaries for master coaches
- How to grow your business through lead generation and marketing
- Turning your clients complaints about your competitors into your business plan
- Outcome-based thinking and planning vs. activity-based thinking and planning
- How to enhance and magnify every experience in your life
Ways to contact Carl: