Want a challenge? Don’t miss this podcast with Carl Gould, your #70secondCEO.
Read the full transcript:
Hey everybody this is Carl Gould with your #70secondCEO.
I have a 48-hour challenge for you. My 48-hour challenge for you is to get off the grid. Ok, I’m here in Moab, Utah, well off the grid, no sign of any cell service here, I’ve got my phone but it’s not connected to anything.
Get off the grid for 48-hours:
- Take a journal, a pen, take your phone, your one note, however you capture your journal notes.
- Start to think about where were you in the last 5 years…
- Where you are now and…
- What is the next 5 years going to look like for you
- What are the major accomplishments…
- What are the major issues…
- What was the theme of each year for the last 5 years
- What’s your theme this year?
- What’s your theme for each of the next 5 years
- Plan out your next 5 years as if they’re on purpose, ok?
My challenge, 48-hours off the grid and post a comment below:
- What the major take-away was from you being off the grid
- Thinking about what the next 5 years of your life is going to be like
So, this is Carl Gould and this has been your #70secondCEO.