A quick daily hit with Carl Gould to achieve a lifetime of results. #70secondCEO your micro-podcast…GO!
Read the full transcripts below:
You know, in business sequence matters in growth. It’s not everything, but it’s almost everything. Here is your 1-minute investment today for a lifetime of results. So here’s the sequence of growth you need to follow:
- You have to have a compelling strategic plan.
- Establish your authority, niche, and your expertise.
- Build an aligned team that’s passionate about your mission, vision, values, purpose.
- Decide on your ecosystem. What kind of business are you going to be? Start installing those systems.
- Become sustainable because the systems are taking over. And so have the people who are running your business. You have an ‘A system’ so that a ‘C player’ can run it.
- You’re building an asset. That’s when you’re ultimately scalable.
- Succession. When you are ready to turn the business over to the next generation or flat-out sell it.
That is your sequence. Where have you gotten off of the growth trajectory? If you have, that might be your bottleneck.
So, like, follow or subscribe to this podcast and comment. Let me know where are you in this sequence of growth. Where might you have gotten off the rails and what you going to do to get back on it, okay? We want to hear from you. I’m Carl Gould, and this is your #70secondCEO.